London Banter

-   -   Heathrow Central Bus Station (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/884-heathrow-central-bus-station.html)

Henry Nebrensky October 21st 03 10:59 PM

Heathrow Central Bus Station

Is anyone supposed to be in charge of it?

They've re-arranged the stands yet again, nobody around to guide people,
posted maps of the new layout are on A4 - A_4_ - and in such fine print
that they appear blank from more than 2m away (surprise to someone that
it gets dark in the evenings?) and when I eventually tracked down my stop,
needless to say the 10pm U3 piled straight past ignoring a whole group
of people waiting (but carrying two people who'd simply ignored the
'No public access' signs - a hint from the operators about how the public
should treat warning notices?).

Grrr...