London Banter

-   -   Bus Route 186 Grahame Park Re-Route?? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/8898-bus-route-186-grahame-park.html)

[email protected] August 5th 09 09:34 AM

Bus Route 186 Grahame Park Re-Route??

Has anyone heard any updates on the plan to re-route 186 via Grahame
Park and Aerodrome Road?

[email protected] August 5th 09 02:22 PM

Bus Route 186 Grahame Park Re-Route??

On 5 Aug, 14:44, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 02:34:03 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
Has anyone heard any updates on the plan to re-route 186 via Grahame
Park and Aerodrome Road?

Yes I understand there are proposals for route changes as a result of
road or bridge reconstruction. I'm not very familiar with the area so
don't know the precise details.

The 113 is also going 24 hour but will be curtailed at Marble Arch as
part of plans to reduce buses on Oxford Street.

I thought the local MP for that MP was very good at communicating these
sorts of things as he has campaigned about them for a long while. A
check on his website might be helpful.
--
Paul C

why not just bring back Routemasters for Oxford Street. It moved hell
of a lot quicker plus you could jump off outside the shop you wanted
instead of having to walk back down half of Oxford Street.

[email protected] August 5th 09 05:15 PM

Bus Route 186 Grahame Park Re-Route??

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

I'm not getting in to a Routemaster debate but here is a link to Mr
Dinsmore's website. Download the Annual Report on his transport page and
scroll down to the route 186 details.

http://www.andrewdismoremp.com/eb402...8-a7108cda05c5

Nothing on the 186 here. 113, yes.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

[email protected] August 5th 09 09:30 PM

Bus Route 186 Grahame Park Re-Route??

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 12:15:17 -0500,

wrote:

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

I'm not getting in to a Routemaster debate but here is a link to Mr
Dinsmore's website. Download the Annual Report on his transport page
and scroll down to the route 186 details.

http://www.andrewdismoremp.com/eb402...8-a7108cda05c5

Nothing on the 186 here. 113, yes.

And did you download the *Annual Report* - update 8 - dated June
09 as I mentioned up there somewhere?

That is many pages long and if you scroll down it you will find the
reference to the 186 changes and also how the 113 is affecting in the
specific area the OP referred to.

Do I have to spoon feed everyone?!

Oh, must have missed that detail. I wasn't that interested anyway.

--
Colin Rosenstiel