Old October 23rd 03, 12:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default A13 - Beckton and Movers Lane pictures at SABRE website

http://groups.msn.com/TheSABRERoadsW...astlondon.msnw

More to follow in due course!

regards,

Sunil

Old October 28th 03, 02:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london

--

Also added photos of Prince Regent, Canning Town, and Aspen Way tunnel
entrance, all under construction, but well advanced.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/streets/a13_tr...nagement.shtml

Sunil

Old October 28th 03, 05:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

http://groups.msn.com/TheSABRERoadsW...astlondon.msnw

More to follow in due course!

What's your username on SABRE? I'm a member but haven't posted for
absolutely ages due to every time I attempt it it doesn't let me for some
bloody reason!!

Peter

Old November 7th 03, 01:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default A13 - Beckton old flyover being demolished

It's no longer a flyover, the central section spanning the A117 is missing!