Old August 12th 09, 10:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Maps of the Olympic cycling route and marathon route

They have been produced, but I can't find them online.

Old August 12th 09, 06:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

They have been produced, but I can't find them online.

The marathon route is described at http://tinyurl.com/or9pnh

It looks like the cycling route has not yet been confirmed -
http://tinyurl.com/l5w3wo

Peter Smyth

Old August 12th 09, 08:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at 18:53:05 on Wed, 12
Aug 2009, Peter Smyth remarked:
The marathon route is described at http://tinyurl.com/or9pnh

I always wondered what a "landmark event" was. It's clearly one that
passes as many landmarks as possible.

Although the marathon is also apparently a "stand out event". Does that
mean the stands are out (for people to watch from)?