London Banter

-   -   camden1_high.jpg (01/01) (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/904-camden1_high-jpg-01-01-a.html)

[email protected] October 23rd 03 03:07 PM

camden1_high.jpg (01/01)

In article , (Steve
Naïve) wrote:

wrote in
:

Please don't post binaries here - put a link to a website. And make
the images smaller (in filesize - 300k for such an image is a bit big).

Thank you.

So which member of LUL/tubelines/whatever_it_is_called has a Kodak
DC280 Zoom digital camera annd Photoshop 7.0 and was on the scene at
21-Oct-2003 at 08:39?

Be more careful if you are going to 'leak' images.

--
SteveN
Please remove the N from my email address to reply

Strange, I didn't get those posts, although I got your comment to them.
Perhaps Ameol filters out posts with attachments. They did appear in the
newsgroup when accessed via CIX though.

These are the official photos from LUL - posted on the intranet and on
their own TFL internet website. Although missing earlier, they appear to
be back again on the same link, although they are only showing two photos
now - the one showing the bulk of the damaged car is missing.

http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/press...s/0310/21.asp#

Roger