London Banter

-   -   NH Dentist, Central London (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/9247-nh-dentist-central-london.html)

Happi Monday August 29th 09 05:01 PM

NH Dentist, Central London

Hi.
As per the subject - I'm looking for a dentist, preferably that takes
National Health patients, in central London.
Cheers,
Munny

Richard J.[_3_] August 29th 09 09:05 PM

NH Dentist, Central London

Happi Monday wrote on 29 August 2009 18:01:05 ...
Hi.
As per the subject - I'm looking for a dentist, preferably that takes
National Health patients, in central London.

I don't think you understand the rules of the game here. You're supposed
to tell us where the dentist is, and we then tell you how to get there
from wherever you are. Otherwise, try
http://www.nhs.uk/servicedirectories...icesearch.aspx
--
Richard J.

MIG August 29th 09 09:19 PM

NH Dentist, Central London

from wherever you are. * Otherwise, tryhttp://www.nhs.uk/servicedirectories/Pages/servicesearch.aspx
--
Richard J.

Although last time I used the NHS site, it simply listed every
dentist, not the ones taking NHS patients.

Epicentre August 30th 09 04:30 AM

NH Dentist, Central London

"Richard J." wrote in news:2Kgmm.73312
:

Happi Monday wrote on 29 August 2009 18:01:05 ...
Hi.
As per the subject - I'm looking for a dentist, preferably that takes
National Health patients, in central London.

I don't think you understand the rules of the game here. You're supposed
to tell us where the dentist is, and we then tell you how to get there
from wherever you are. Otherwise, try
http://www.nhs.uk/servicedirectories...icesearch.aspx

Mornington Crescent

Happi Monday August 30th 09 05:04 PM

NH Dentist, Central London

Richard J. wrote:
Happi Monday wrote on 29 August 2009 18:01:05 ...
Hi.
As per the subject - I'm looking for a dentist, preferably that takes
National Health patients, in central London.

I don't think you understand the rules of the game here. You're supposed
to tell us where the dentist is, and we then tell you how to get there
from wherever you are.

It's in Central London and I know how to get there already, dick!