London Banter

-   -   Underground delays = online delays (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/944-underground-delays-online-delays.html)

Jason October 29th 03 08:30 AM

Underground delays = online delays

The idiots at TfL have changed the online Customer Charter AGAIN, to
include an "Issuing National Rail station" for "National Rail
Travelcard (monthly or annual)"

but returns -
"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'
Invalid column name 'natrail_station'.
/charter/confirmation.asp, line 53"

Tried various stations: St James St, Walthamstow, and WAGN all of
which returned the same error.

So, THANK YOU TfL for a delayed crowded crap journey and crap
employees who develop crap systems - you wasted my time on the way to
work, and then wasted my time claiming for wasting my time.

What utter utter arseholes. You really are public enemy number one.

Cheers,

Jason.