Old November 5th 03, 02:34 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default Spiderman

Hate the ****!
Checks father-4-justice website fair do...Understand completely
Reality Check shoot him!

Daft ****s are all part of London life (spend a few hours on the tube on a
Saturday night) but this bloke is getting on my nerves now. It's bad enough
the police cordon is preventing me getting to work on time but nothing is
****ing happening! Either throw a hook up and drag him down in a pool of
blood or ignore him. This show has gone on long enough.

M.

Old November 5th 03, 05:52 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Hate the ****!
Checks father-4-justice website fair do...Understand completely
Reality Check shoot him!

Daft ****s are all part of London life (spend a few hours on the tube on a
Saturday night) but this bloke is getting on my nerves now. It's bad

enough
the police cordon is preventing me getting to work on time but nothing is
****ing happening! Either throw a hook up and drag him down in a pool of
blood or ignore him. This show has gone on long enough.

With any road closure I always completely avoid the area. Yesterday I had
to get from Thamesmead out to the M4. I went around the South Circular to
the A2 (though Shooters Hill Road would have been a better idea), then
Blackwall Tunnel, Old Ford, through Bethnal Green, Great Eastern Street,
Curtain Road/Worship Street, Finsbury Square, Chiswell Street/Beech
Street/:Long Lane/West Smithfield, then out over Blackfriars Bridge, and out
through Lambeth. Got out to the M4 in about an hour. I appreciate it must
be a real PITA right near the area though.

Peter

Old November 5th 03, 10:29 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

It's not his fault. His reasons for doing this are gallant and should
be applauded. It is people like this who deserve the OBEs and CBEs,
not fat ****s who run the businesses and line their own pockets.

It is the police who are showing themselves to be bumbling idiots, as
this man is holding London to ransom, as it were. He himself has said
that he would be happy for the traffic to be there, and asked why
don't they move the crane so that he is not disturbing anyone.

But no, the police couldn't work out what to do (god help us if there
is ever any terrorist attack on this city) so closed the roads for
five days. Then realised that the risk was not that great and opened
the roads anyway, with him still up there.

Clearly proving that if there is any legal action necessary, from the
various companies that may have lost money over this diversion, it
should be directed towards the Met.

Old November 5th 03, 12:58 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Thanks a lot for jamming up the city, someone shoot the ****!

Old November 5th 03, 01:36 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"Tristán White" wrote in message
news
It's not his fault. His reasons for doing this are gallant and should
be applauded. It is people like this who deserve the OBEs and CBEs,
not fat ****s who run the businesses and line their own pockets.

OY !

Old November 5th 03, 02:54 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"trappeduser" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message

Hate the ****!
Checks father-4-justice website fair do...Understand completely
Reality Check shoot him!

Thanks a lot for jamming up the city, someone shoot the ****!

Nah. Push him off and see if he really *is* Spiderman.

Old November 5th 03, 03:29 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"Martin" wrote in message

Hate the ****!
Checks father-4-justice website fair do...Understand completely
Reality Check shoot him!

Thanks a lot for jamming up the city, someone shoot the ****!

Nah. Push him off and see if he really *is* Spiderman.

Sfunny how Livingstone was so quick to condemn spiderman but keeps shtum

when the tube drivers **** up the whole of London & not just the Tower
bridge area,it stinks.

---

Old November 7th 03, 12:09 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"the bloke next door" bloke@nextdoor wrote in message

"Bondee" wrote in message

"trappeduser" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in

message
Hate the ****!
Checks father-4-justice website fair do...Understand completely
Reality Check shoot him!

Thanks a lot for jamming up the city, someone shoot the ****!

Nah. Push him off and see if he really *is* Spiderman.

Sfunny how Livingstone was so quick to condemn spiderman but keeps shtum

when the tube drivers **** up the whole of London & not just the Tower
bridge area,it stinks.

That's cos he's a two faced commie nutter

Innit