Old November 13th 09, 03:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Link-up

Does anybody here actually use the'Link-up' certification scheme
related to verification of suppliers?

Some short-comings in this scheme have been brought to my attention,
and I'm not quite sure what to do about it without jeapordising my owm
position.

I'd like to hear from any members who subscribe to Link-up. please
email me on

Thanks,

David

Old November 13th 09, 04:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 13 Nov, 16:57, "
wrote:
Does anybody here actually use the'Link-up' certification scheme
related to verification of suppliers?

Some short-comings in this scheme have been brought to my attention,
and I'm not quite sure what to do about it without jeapordising my owm
position.

I'd like to hear from any members who subscribe to Link-up. *please
email me on

Thanks,

David

Sorry, I gave the wrong email address. It should be
(not co.uk)