London Banter

-   -   16/17 yr old travelcards (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/996-16-17-yr-old-travelcards.html)

Rob November 12th 03 04:34 PM

16/17 yr old travelcards

Are these still sold?

Robert Woolley November 12th 03 07:42 PM

16/17 yr old travelcards

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:34:11 -0000, "Rob" wrote:

Are these still sold?

No, they've never been sold.

However, 'Youth' LT Cards are sold - these are like Travelcards but
don't work on National Rail.

(But I think there may be changes a foot to introduce 16/17
T/Cards)....

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk

Robin Payne November 13th 03 11:12 AM

16/17 yr old travelcards

"Rob" wrote in message
Are these still sold?

Most travelcards sold are brand new. I suppose the exception comes with the
Oystercard system, but they are only a few months old.

Robin