London Banter

-   -   Cycle Lockers / parking kensington / museums ? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/999-cycle-lockers-parking-kensington-museums.html)

Albert Fish November 12th 03 09:44 PM

Cycle Lockers / parking kensington / museums ?

plentiful or scarce ?

seriously ill advised or go for it, it's reasonably safe ?

any pointers welcome

Albert

Domestic [appliance] Abuse
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/albert-fish/index.htm

Dave Newt November 14th 03 07:09 AM

Albert Fish wrote:

plentiful or scarce ?

seriously ill advised or go for it, it's reasonably safe ?

any pointers welcome

Does anyone understand the question?

Graham J November 14th 03 08:13 AM

Cycle Lockers / parking kensington / museums ?

Does anyone understand the question?

I inferred that the OP wants to visit the museums and would like to
travel by bicycle so is asking if there are any cycle lockers or other
parking facilities available for him nearby. The supplementary
question was whether it was safe but I wasn't clear if that was
querying whether thieves were too busy stealing bikes from Imperial
College up the road to steal his or asking about the wisdom of cycling
in the area.