Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michèle
Forum: London Transport December 18th 03, 05:47 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Michèle
cheaper transport from Stansted to central London

Joe wrote:
I arrive at London Stansted airport tomorrow
Could you tell me what is the cheapest method of transport is to go
to Central London

It depends whereabouts you want to go. The...
Forum: London Transport December 18th 03, 05:37 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Michèle
cheaper transport from Stansted to central London

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, Michèle wrote:

I arrive at London Stansted aeroport to morrow Could you tell me
what is the cheaper transport to go to Central London

A coach:...
Forum: London Transport December 18th 03, 02:32 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Michèle
cheaper transport from Stansted to central London

Michèle wrote:
Hello,

I arrive at London Stansted aeroport to morrow
Could you tell me what is the cheapest transport to go
to Central London

Thanks

Michèle