Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Martin \(Please note spammers email address used\)
Forum: London Transport April 7th 04, 10:16 AM
Replies: 73
Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

If you know these things then you'll know that a car auto transmission
is just a cut down locomotive hydraulic transmission. Further you
don't need to heat fuel all the time you are...
Forum: London Transport April 7th 04, 10:16 AM
Replies: 73
Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

rather than a true hydraulic transmission in locomotive where the engine
drives a hydraulic pump which sends high pressure oil to turbines attached
to wheels - ie with no mechnical connection...
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 04, 03:11 PM
Replies: 9
Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

I'll believe that only when there's a bloke with a shemagh on his head
waving an AK47 through my letterbox. The IRA, on the other hand, have
almost
certainly got semtex and blokes in the...
Forum: London Transport April 1st 04, 12:31 PM
Replies: 0
Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

It's what I remember from New Scientist a while ago. Something along the
lines of in 20 years or so we'll be using absolutely loads of electricity.

What about more economical devices?

My 32" TV...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump