Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kevin smith
Forum: London Transport November 13th 04, 09:01 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By kevin smith
150130 at Euston

"Nick Leverton" wrote in message
In article ,
Marratxi...
Forum: London Transport November 2nd 04, 11:33 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By kevin smith
What is the oldest object or construction in the world...

Forum: London Transport September 26th 04, 08:44 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By kevin smith
Councillors crush tube depot plans

I hate to say this - its not up to YOU to dictate how much traffic uses a
railway line, You chose to live near the line, accept the consequences, same
with people who live near airports , and those...
Forum: London Transport September 25th 04, 10:56 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By kevin smith
Councillors crush tube depot plans

surely if its railway land and there is track on it there is no need for
this

railways act ????

Kev
Forum: London Transport August 29th 04, 03:55 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By kevin smith
Silverlink County Timetable

thing is this major TT change was going to happen sooner or later suppose we
all better get used to it and of course the extortionate fares we have to
pay to use these services

Kev
"Neil Williams"...
Forum: London Transport April 21st 04, 01:49 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By kevin smith
Modern DC EMUs

May I point out that "modern Units" such as 313 can happily run without the
PTS - 313034 was used in this configuration in the late 80's early 90's when
its PTS was powering 316999 at clacton...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump