Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Terry Casey
Forum: London Transport February 25th 07, 02:24 PM
Replies: 62
Posted By Terry Casey
Southall - Zonal fare rip-off?

"Ken" wrote in message
On Feb 25, 2:34?pm, wrote:
As I don't know what exactly was asked for,...
Forum: London Transport February 25th 07, 02:14 PM
Replies: 62
Posted By Terry Casey
Southall - Zonal fare rip-off?

Forum: London Transport February 25th 07, 01:20 PM
Replies: 62
Posted By Terry Casey
Southall - Zonal fare rip-off?

A friend went to Goodmayes station on Friday morning and asked for a single
to Southall, for which he was charged £5.10. He set off via Liverpool Street
and Paddington but when he got to Southall he...
Forum: London Transport April 28th 04, 10:04 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Terry Casey
75th Anniversary of the Cheltenham District Traction Company - Vintage Bus Event

Apologies if you've already seen this but I'm doing my bit to pass the word
around!
Regards,
Helen C