Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Axlegrease
Forum: London Transport November 4th 05, 05:52 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Axlegrease
Malta Bus in Ilford

That rules them out then!! I'll post your query onto a couple of the bus
E-groups

Paul

Thanks, Paul. :)
Forum: London Transport November 3rd 05, 02:42 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Axlegrease
Malta Bus in Ilford

"Paul" Paul @whydoyoucare.co.uk wrote in message
!

Does anyone have any ideas what this might have been?
TIA

What colours are the local...
Forum: London Transport November 2nd 05, 11:04 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Axlegrease
Malta Bus in Ilford

I posted this previously on uk.transport.buses but nobody came up with an
answer so I wonder if anybody on this group knows anything about this
mystery bus?

Last Friday, 28th October, I caught a...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 05, 03:26 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By Axlegrease
Improvements to the North London Line

Four hundred million pounds? For a ticket hall? Are they mad?

--

In a word: Yes
Forum: London Transport May 10th 05, 05:31 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Axlegrease
I searching personage lives near motorway west M25 south M25

"Leon" wrote in message
I searching personage lives near motorway west M25 south M25
If you interested send email

Why?

(I don't...
Forum: London Transport March 31st 05, 05:15 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By Axlegrease
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message

Yes, but not two million, which is what the OP said!
--
Sorry! my mistake!
Forum: London Transport March 31st 05, 05:15 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By Axlegrease
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

As you would with 35mm kit, and even several hundred pound is still a...
Forum: London Transport March 31st 05, 04:17 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By Axlegrease
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

"Steve Dulieu" wrote in message

Ho-Hum...
http://www.askdirect.co.uk/uview?call=ask.productSearch&id=6254
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 06:01 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By Axlegrease
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message
Film? Goodness, how quaint! Anybody else still use it????
--
I do. I use a...
Forum: London Transport March 23rd 05, 04:43 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By Axlegrease
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

fore a small feee I will alsow goe 'round and fotograph dogg turds 4
any1
who may be a colllectore

LOL

That sounds like a crap idea ;-)

But you could at least go through...
Forum: London Transport January 12th 05, 05:06 PM
Replies: 136
Posted By Axlegrease
London or Not (try to cross-post to uk.transport.kent ??)

(snip)

All these people in outer London suburbs who like to deny they are part of
the metropolis and think they live in rural Kent, Surrey, Essex, Herts or
'Middlesex' should take their heads...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 04, 05:07 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Axlegrease
Petition calls for improved train service

wrote in message
My tupence:

If you are frequently getting into work late then leave earlier.

How much...
Forum: London Transport September 8th 04, 08:56 PM
Replies: 79
Posted By Axlegrease
Sad day for London and farewell to faithful friends

" And sex differences. Women tend to have longer thighs and shorter shins
for a given leg length. The point is, I'm NOT exceptionally leggy, even
if my femur may be an inch longer than Ms...
Forum: London Transport September 7th 04, 09:50 PM
Replies: 79
Posted By Axlegrease
Sad day for London and farewell to faithful friends

I am too large for quite a few bus seats. At a whopping 5'5½"(166cm)
tall, I find my long??!! legs mean my knees are...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 04, 12:29 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Axlegrease
What is happening tomorrow?

Yesterday, when being
driven across Hyde Park on our way home from a weekend away, we...
Forum: London Transport July 4th 04, 04:04 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Axlegrease
Qualifications necessary to become a station rank taxi driver

"Oleg Kirov" wrote in message
Qualifications necessary to become a station rank
taxi driver:

Your attitude to...
Forum: London Transport May 5th 04, 06:31 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Axlegrease
Ho ho ho

Even if nobody at National Express was bright enough to see it coming, the
writing was on the wall for "One" on the day of its official launch.

Reporting on the departure of the first of the newly...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

Forum Jump