Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim Gowen
Forum: London Transport September 17th 13, 03:59 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Tim Gowen
Darkness at Hendon Central

Does anyone know why Hendon Central was in darkness on Saturday night at
around 11? The driver told us that she wouldn't open the doors until she
knew it was safe, which she did within a few...
Forum: London Transport January 28th 13, 05:51 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Tim Gowen
Loop near Hampstead?

Looking at my Quail, there's a trailing crossover between the running
lines just north of Hampstead. So what you saw was probably a...
Forum: London Transport January 26th 13, 09:43 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Tim Gowen
Loop near Hampstead?

Last night on a slow Northbound train I saw another train parked in what
looked like a tunnel which veered off to the right.

I've not noticed it before - is there some sort of loop for...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 04, 04:22 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Tim Gowen
Service Train at Colindale

Tom Anderson wrote:

On Sunday a service train was on the Northbound platform at Colindale.
It looked quite different from the...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 04, 09:08 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Tim Gowen
Service Train at Colindale

David Splett wrote:

"Robin Mayes" wrote in message
Track recording train?

Depends. The...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 04, 06:43 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Tim Gowen
Tube History Book

I used to see a hard back book with a Tube Map showing how it was every
year up to 2003, but when I recently tried to buy it it'd vanished and I
had to content myself with a folded map.

The book was...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 04, 06:43 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Tim Gowen
Service Train at Colindale

On Sunday a service train was on the Northbound platform at Colindale.
It looked quite different from the usual trains, and there were
computers, desks and things like that inside - plus a guy who...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump