Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JO
Forum: London Transport July 18th 04, 12:14 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By JO
Vistor to London

Thanks to all... from Australia! Those comments are appreciated, and it
will help us make up our mind on some of the things we were undecided about.

No knowledge like what can be got from the...
Forum: London Transport July 17th 04, 01:22 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By JO
Vistor to London

I've got 4 of us here making a trip to London

1) What's a good central area to stay in? We've identified some motels in
Paddington, Kings Cross, or Victoria. Would someone care to comment on
these...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump