Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Morton
Forum: London Transport September 30th 04, 09:23 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Morton
Eurostar Meal

"Adrian" wrote in message
Annabel Smyth ) gurgled happily, sounding much
Forum: London Transport September 25th 04, 12:44 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Morton
Moorgate - Closed to WAGN for 1 year

Forum: London Transport September 25th 04, 12:08 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Morton
Moorgate - Closed to WAGN for 1 year

According to WAGN's website the escalators runnning between the...
Forum: London Transport September 24th 04, 11:55 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Morton
Moorgate - Closed to WAGN for 1 year

According to WAGN's website the escalators runnning between the Northern
Line and the Ticket Hall have to be replaced. Work will start from 27/09/04
and last for an entire year.

Are these the...
Forum: London Transport September 10th 04, 10:49 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Morton
Police train

Forum: London Transport September 10th 04, 12:02 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Morton
Police train

On Wednesday afternoon, travelling via WAGN to Moorgate, just before
Harringay I noticed an outward bound train, mainly stock but with a
mysterious Police labelled train at the back. I was unsure...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump