Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom
Forum: London Transport November 7th 04, 09:35 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Tom
Ealing to Oxford - anyone advise me on the commute?

Hey, thanks to all who replied. I wasn't expecting a debate on the logic behind
the commute - good stuff though! Commuting advice noted.

Anyway, I live in-between - High Wycombe. The query was...
Forum: London Transport October 31st 04, 08:37 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Tom
Ealing to Oxford - anyone advise me on the commute?

You can also join the A40 w/b at Lynwood Rd. I don't know what the queue is
like.

I'll make a note of that thanks..

Generally I'd avoid it. The connecting road, Brunswick Road,
frequently...
Forum: London Transport October 31st 04, 03:58 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Tom
Ealing to Oxford - anyone advise me on the commute?

Usually a 10 min tailback on Hanger Lane to join the A40.

Argyle Road is usually easier.

The A40 itself is a fairly hateful stretch of road, though not quite as
bad west of the gyratory as it...
Forum: London Transport October 31st 04, 02:41 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Tom
Ealing to Oxford - anyone advise me on the commute?

I currently drive from High Wycombe (M40 J4) to Oxford for work, which is fine,
but am considering moving to Ealing.

I was wondering what it's like getting out of Ealing and onto the A40 - M40...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump