Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andrew
Forum: London Transport April 1st 05, 11:03 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Andrew
District Stock

"Leo Mindel" wrote in message
Travelling in by car earlier this week on the M4 I pulled up next to a
freshly painted...
Forum: London Transport March 4th 05, 10:02 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Andrew
Automatic ticket machine, 1921

"James Farrar" wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 23:36:32 +0000 (UTC), Andrew

"Martin...
Forum: London Transport March 3rd 05, 10:36 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Andrew
Fantasy bus routes

Make all routes cyclic, so that instead of running over the same route
repeatedly, they switch to a different one, eventually cycling through
several routes and getting back to where they...
Forum: London Transport March 3rd 05, 10:36 PM
Replies: 9

Forum: London Transport March 3rd 05, 10:36 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Andrew
Fantasy bus routes

"Ian Jelf" wrote in message
In message , James
Forum: London Transport January 17th 05, 02:30 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Andrew
District Line

"
The trains currently in use on the District were brought into service in
1980 and are last in line for refurbishment because they were the last
(apart from the current Central and Northern...
Forum: London Transport November 10th 04, 02:19 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By Andrew
Electronic bus destination blinds

"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message
The other day, I was in a car being driven northbound past Euston
station, and...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump