Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris Fribbins
Forum: London Transport February 16th 05, 07:27 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Chris Fribbins
SET 376 - A big disappointment

I got to see the 376 at Derby before it was delivered and was a bit
shocked. SET claim it was the result of passenger/stakeholder
consultation. I expect more was down to the principle of more...
Forum: London Transport December 4th 04, 05:03 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Chris Fribbins
Reasons for delays

I like the notice on the LED displays on SET when a 'fast' train goes
through:-

The approaching train is not for public use (nice to know when I'm on it)

Once on the SET WAP site (now...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 04, 11:20 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By Chris Fribbins
Class 376 deployment questions

R.C. Payne wrote:
S R wrote:

I can't see any reason why they'd diagram in such a way to be 376 only,
but it could be done in theory, which is why I assume the OP
asked the...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 04, 06:23 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By Chris Fribbins
Class 376 deployment questions

R.C. Payne wrote: