Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S R
Forum: London Transport December 19th 04, 06:45 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By S R
The London commuter market - BR's last safe haven?

The London commuter market was very well developed before BR came into
existence, mainly by the Metropolitan and the Southern Railways.

Were the 'Metropolitan' and 'Southern' private-sector...
Forum: London Transport December 17th 04, 07:25 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By S R
Trains

I was amused to read, at CJ, that Southern are bringing in a new fleet
of suburban trains, since I was on one that was older than any..... and
my mother, who was with me, commented on how much...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 04, 07:48 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By S R
Class 376 deployment questions

Which stations/routes are restricted to 8 cars? I might have been
sensible to have designed the 376s with selective door opening to permit
10 car working to these...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump