Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Les & Claire
Forum: London Transport January 15th 05, 07:59 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Les & Claire
Public Transport Newbie Q's

"Les & Claire" wrote in message
Hi all...
Only ever having driven in London and facing a trip to the
Forum: London Transport January 14th 05, 10:14 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Les & Claire
Surbiton - odd trackwork

"Neil Hitchens" wrote in message
Have been noticing some sort of trackwork going on to the south of
Surbiton
Forum: London Transport January 14th 05, 04:29 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Les & Claire
London Underground Song

Sorry dude.. it's bloody brilliant! You have a sense of humour failure I
think..

Les

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to Reply

Some people might find this funny.
Forum: London Transport January 13th 05, 08:15 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Les & Claire
Public Transport Newbie Q's

Cheers all! Weirdly, today I was sent up to without my normal sprinter van.
Found out the terminus station from here is Charing Cross. Had a parcel to
drop off at Berkeley Square. I quite enjoyed...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 05, 09:53 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Les & Claire
Public Transport Newbie Q's

Hi all...
Only ever having driven in London and facing a trip to the
Albert Hall from Kent this Saturday by public transport, what's the best
tube to emerge from? Plan so far is to...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump