Old January 14th 05, 12:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default London Underground Song

Some people might find this funny. I don't think tube drivers will
though.
http://www.flybudget.com/LondonUnderground.mp3

Kevin

Old January 14th 05, 03:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote the following in:
oups.com

Some people might find this funny.

It's not.

--
message by Robin May. That egotism was getting old.

http://robinmay.fotopic.net
Old January 14th 05, 04:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Robin May
writes
wrote the following in:
roups.com

Some people might find this funny.

It's not.

Oh, I don't know..... it had us rolling in the messroom :-)
Old January 14th 05, 04:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Robin May wrote:
wrote the following in:
oups.com

Some people might find this funny.

It's not.

I agree. It's offensive rubbish, and I've asked the site to remove it.

--
Richard J.
Old January 14th 05, 04:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Sorry dude.. it's bloody brilliant! You have a sense of humour failure I
think..

Les

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to Reply

Old January 14th 05, 05:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:26:11 +0000, Richard J. wrote:

Robin May wrote:
wrote the following in:
oups.com

Some people might find this funny.

It's not.

I agree. It's offensive rubbish, and I've asked the site to remove it.

Ahh, I bet you complained about Springer too
--
Everything I write here is my personal opinion, and should not be taken as fact.

Old January 14th 05, 05:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 05:12:20 -0800, kaj wrote:

Some people might find this funny. I don't think tube drivers will
though.
http://www.flybudget.com/LondonUnderground.mp3

Kevin

Wonderful, although not worksafe.

Perhaps they should get a job as buskers?
--
Everything I write here is my personal opinion, and should not be taken as fact.

Old January 14th 05, 05:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Richard J. ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

I agree. It's offensive rubbish, and I've asked the site to remove it.

"I didn't find it funny, so I don't see why anybody else should get the
opportunity to listen to it. I'm going to write to the Daily Telegraph.".
Oh, ffs. Get a life.

checks link
Luckily, your humourlessness hasn't taken effect yet. So I'm going to
download and listen to it just to **** you off.

1min57 later

That is absolutely PRICELESS! I *love* it. Thank you, Richard, I'd have
missed it otherwise.

Was it a bit ooooh! sweary for you, Richard? Poor love.
Old January 14th 05, 06:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:16:38 +0000, Mrs Redboots
wrote:

I wouldn't go that far - there are far more offensive things on the
Internet. It did make me grin, but it wasn't especially funny, I didn't
think - I don't find things funny merely because they use the f-word a
lot (like Billy Connolly, who would be a lot funnier if he didn't).

I actually find I'm totally unable to take offence at Billy Connolly
at all, whatever words he uses, despite the fact that I don't like
other comedians who go over the top with it.

As for the "song", it was mildly amusing but would probably have
worked better without the excessive use of the C word.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain