Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adrian Auer-Hudson
Forum: London Transport February 19th 08, 08:10 PM
Replies: 106
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
How to terminate a North-South HSL in London?

On Feb 19, 9:20*am, Mizter T wrote:
On 19 Feb, 16:38, "Peter Masson" wrote:

"John B" wrote

Euston is the only...
Forum: London Transport February 14th 08, 05:41 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
LT strip diagrams in carriages

On Feb 14, 7:17*am, "Graham Harrison"
I was on the Circle last week and became aware of a change in the
representation of underground/NR...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 06, 05:22 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
Gerrards Cross - compensation refused

My Clockuments wrote:
Interesting responses, even though I don't agree with them all.

Just one thing though. A few people are implying that I thought I was
getting a long-term financial...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 06, 12:15 AM
Replies: 45
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
BetterCrossrail website launched

Aidan Stanger wrote:

Adrian Auer-Hudson wrote:

My website at http://www.bettercrossrail.co.uk is now up and running. It
Forum: London Transport January 1st 06, 11:26 PM
Replies: 45
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
BetterCrossrail website launched

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article , (Adrian Auer-Hudson) wrote:

My website at...
Forum: London Transport January 1st 06, 11:23 PM
Replies: 45

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

In article , (Adrian Auer-Hudson) wrote:

My website at...
Forum: London Transport January 1st 06, 09:30 PM
Replies: 45

Aidan Stanger wrote:

My website at http://www.bettercrossrail.co.uk is now up and running. It
features a plan for getting Crossrail constructed at a fraction of the
cost of the CLRL plan (or...
Forum: London Transport October 19th 05, 07:33 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
Let's all become diplomats

US embassy staff not paying their congestion zone tax. Livingstone
says it's not a tax but a "charge" and therefore...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 05, 04:39 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
Routes in london crossing without any interchange

Colin McKenzie wrote:
Richard J. wrote:
TheOneKEA wrote:
The point where the NLL crosses the Central Line, which is about
300 metres east of North Acton station,...
Forum: London Transport October 5th 05, 12:32 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
Routes in london crossing without any interchange

GreatWesternSean wrote:

"I can think of many:

1) Central Line & Metropolitan line at Ruislip. Both cross each other
yet no interchange. However a track does connect both lines. VERY long
walk at...
Forum: London Transport October 5th 05, 12:20 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
Routes in london crossing without any interchange

MartinM wrote:
How about South Hampstead where the Chiltern line appears briefly over
the portals of the tunnels? would be a lot of stairs!

Above the LNWR tracks that Virgin and Silverlink...
Forum: London Transport July 27th 05, 10:00 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
Gerrards Cross update 5/7/05....Transport in Aylesbury

£2.50 for a *Single* High Wycombe - Beaconsfield. Value?
For the sake of comparison, the LACMTA serve the County of Los Angeles.
LA Co. covers an area of some 4,061 square miles. Any single trip...
Forum: London Transport July 27th 05, 09:37 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
Gerrards Cross update 5/7/05

I think it is, Aylesbury hasn't had such a good train service in years!

So if there was an hourly service to and from Birmingham, Banbury and
Buckingham, running sans stops, save Amersham and...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 05, 11:20 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
Gerrards Cross update 5/7/05/Aylesbury ant its Railways, or lack thereof.

Tony Polson wrote:

I really wonder if you are talking about the Aylesbury I know, because
that is where I live.

Let us assume that your question is rhetorical and leave it at that.

Forum: London Transport July 5th 05, 09:55 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
Gerrards Cross update 5/7/05

Actually Tony, I am from Aylesbury. And I do not think the politicians
here in the US are above criticism. When it comes to railroads, the
word clueless comes to mind.

The word 'system' would be...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 05, 08:25 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
Gerrards Cross update 5/7/05

The diversion through Aylesbury is not an elegant solution. Wouldn't
it be great if there was an alternative?

Aylesbury through Verney Junction and Buckingham to Banbury would be so
useful right...
Forum: London Transport June 17th 05, 05:56 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
Great Central 1948 - 1996

Jack Taylor wrote:

TBH, I can't see anything
getting done to change the situation within the next ten years, at least,
due to the ownership situation of the two sections of line. TfL (or Ken,...
Forum: London Transport February 15th 05, 06:56 PM
Replies: 142
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
Barking-Greenford?

One doubts the Health and Safety folks would allow any new cases of
tube and mainline interlining.

A.
Forum: London Transport February 15th 05, 06:03 PM
Replies: 142
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
Barking-Greenford?

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005, PaulBowery wrote:

What about this for an idea- combine the Greenford branch and
Barking to
Gospel Oak into a single service via Ealing Broadway...
Forum: London Transport January 25th 05, 06:14 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Adrian Auer-Hudson
Chiltern vs the Central line

Dave Arquati wrote:
Tom Anderson wrote:

Do expand on that.

The king of Chiltern's rural stations. I've never seen anyone get on
or
off there - not even with any golf clubs. I reckon most...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

Forum Jump