Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: London Transport August 8th 10, 10:14 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By [email protected]
Does London Underground accept Euros anywhere?

On Aug 8, 10:29*pm, Neil Williams
wrote:

What does constitute legal tender is set out by law, and in
London (as in the rest of England)...
Forum: London Transport August 8th 10, 10:09 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By [email protected]
Does London Underground accept Euros anywhere?

On Aug 8, 10:28*pm, Neil Williams
wrote:

Anybody is certainly fully entitled to refuse Scottish, Northern
Irish, Manx or Channel Islands...
Forum: London Transport August 8th 10, 08:58 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By [email protected]
Does London Underground accept Euros anywhere?

On Aug 8, 5:22*pm, "Michael R N Dolbear" wrote:
wrote

We see a lot of Scottish money, here in the...
Forum: London Transport August 8th 10, 08:47 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By [email protected]
Does London Underground accept Euros anywhere?

On Aug 8, 4:11*pm, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2010\08\08 10:55, wrote:

We see a...
Forum: London Transport August 8th 10, 09:55 AM
Replies: 127
Posted By [email protected]
Does London Underground accept Euros anywhere?

On Aug 7, 2:00*pm, Clive wrote:

We see a lot of Scottish money, here in the Lakes,
but I'm fairly sure it isn't legal tender Clive

Legal tender is what...
Forum: London Transport August 8th 10, 09:16 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Red and White bus stops

On Aug 5, 5:11*pm, MaxB wrote:

Walking along Widmore Road in Bromley today I noticed (how sad am I)
that I was passing a White bus stop, although the one on the other
side...
Forum: London Transport November 22nd 05, 09:40 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
×÷Òµ

ruxangul wrote:
´ó¼ÒºÃ½ñÌìµÄ»áÒ鿪µÄºÜ³É¹¦

ÄãΪʲôдÔÚÕâÀ

Why is he writing here?
I think he is saying ......

"Hello everybody. Todays meeting started sucessfully."
Forum: London Transport March 6th 05, 03:52 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Hotel Hoppa at Heathrow

Paul Terry wrote:
semiretired wrote

What is more - it does no harm to ask the taxi driver
particularly nicely - as by taking a local fare he
loses the lucrative ride into town, then has to...
Forum: London Transport March 5th 05, 04:47 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Hotel Hoppa at Heathrow

HVB wrote:
"tim" wrote:
"Ian F." wrote

Has anyone had the misfortune to use this
appalling service lately?

Never had the need, but personally can't understand
why people do. The...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump