Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: woodman
Forum: London Transport November 18th 06, 06:26 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By woodman
Journeyplanner information

When I enter my road into the TfL Journey Planner I get a prompt
asking me whether I want the beginning, middle or end of the road. It
is actually a short cul de sac leading to my block of flats, and...
Forum: London Transport March 30th 05, 01:08 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By woodman
Walking Overground

Just watching TV news about Bromley "defying Ken" by refusing to take
speed cams on road by Biggin Hill. Leaving aside the usual
"personalised" tosh which goes with the London mayoral set-up, I...
Forum: London Transport March 16th 05, 09:13 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By woodman
Tube line to Hayes?

Who is "someone"? Where did you hear this?

Gosh, sounds like I'm being interrogated!

"Someone" was a woman whom I don't know, and would not recognise again,
talking to a bus driver (surely in...
Forum: London Transport March 14th 05, 08:54 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By woodman
Tube line to Hayes?

I overheard someone the other evening talking about a planned new tube
extension running from one of the Ruislip stations in a loop down to
Hayes.
Sorry if I've missed any earlier discussion on this...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump