Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ant W-M
Forum: London Transport April 4th 05, 06:53 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Ant W-M
Using Nationarail.co.uk train times

"Martin J" wrote in message
Hi,

Can someone explain what I am doing wrong with the above site?
I wanted trains to...
Forum: London Transport March 30th 05, 09:17 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Ant W-M
Walking Underground

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message
Richard J. wrote:

I'm having to use the Tube to travel to work in various...
Forum: London Transport March 28th 05, 10:23 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Ant W-M
Walking Underground

I'm having to use the Tube to travel to work in various London hotels on
contract. As I need to cart around a heavy wheeled toolcase, it would be
useful to know the interchanges between tube lines...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump