Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport April 18th 05, 04:26 PM
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
Southern doors problem

They seemed to have overlooked the 'human being' factor. SWT dont need
any fancy GPS door opening on their DESIROs and so I dont see why it
should needed on Electrostars.

As I said before the 377s...
Forum: London Transport April 18th 05, 11:48 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Streatham Common Station

There was a fatality at Streatham Common I believe on the Down Fast
line. This screwed the service for the whole day what with stock and
crew being all over the place. There may have been a seperate...
Forum: London Transport April 18th 05, 11:46 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Clapham Junction

Rumour has it the auto brakes did not come on and thus it is/was
impounded until more detailed inspections could be made. Only
speculation/rumour at this time.
Forum: London Transport April 18th 05, 11:43 AM
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
Southern doors problem

The fundamental problem is that South Central (I refuse to insult the
British Railways operator by using the new name) does not trust its
train crews and door releases have to be done by GPS and not...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump