Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: WHUK
Forum: London Transport May 10th 05, 06:26 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By WHUK
No cap applied to Oyster prepay with incomplete journeys?

Yep!

The cap ONLY works correctly if you touch in and out on your journey.
Uncompleted or unstarted journeys will be charged which will add to a cap
for a 1-6 (or 1-6D) therefore if you only do...
Forum: London Transport May 10th 05, 06:21 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By WHUK
Oyster card season tickets

Ticket Office staff have been advised through the Traffic Circular to 'void'
the pre-pay journey where it is clear that the customer would have renewed
their travelcard had they realised it had...
Forum: London Transport May 10th 05, 06:16 PM
Replies: 86
Posted By WHUK
WWII Bunker

Please excuse and forgive me if this is VERY old hat but I have been away
from the Newsgroup for a long time.

As I understand it a certain length of additional tunneling was done on the
central...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump