Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gay merrington
Forum: London Transport June 10th 05, 04:23 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By gay merrington
London Eye

--
I was an only child.....eventually!
"Malaika" wrote in message

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
Forum: London Transport June 10th 05, 04:22 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By gay merrington
London Eye

Geez,I thought that was American beer where thier STRONG beer is still only
4% (light beer by British or Canadian standards) and light beer is only
2-3%.....Near-beer by anyone's standards!
Glen

--...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 05, 05:08 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By gay merrington
London Eye

Since when did the uk.transport.london newsgroup constitute as humour?....Or
are you doing like others have suggested here and saying the London
Transport system IS a joke?
Just asking,as that's the...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 05, 10:39 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By gay merrington
London Eye

Nothing wrong with cutting down on congestion,though in other cities what
has worked is occupancy within the cars.What they do is that they have
cameras (similar to the speed cameras here) that take...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 05, 10:33 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By gay merrington
London Eye

Nope....BTW thanks for the help with the spelling you gave me when I typed
it up!Much appreciated!Never let it be said that the English aren't a
helpful lot....That's why I just love it...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 05, 10:30 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By gay merrington
London Eye

And how many bikes (aside from those with sidecars) have you seen that carry
more than 2 people?
Glen

--
I was an only child.....eventually!
"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport June 6th 05, 05:40 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By gay merrington
London Eye

London Transport is a joke,as is Ken Livingston,and the congestion charge is
(was) meant to decrease the amount of cars....Or have we forgotten???The
joke being that if there is more than one person...
Forum: London Transport June 5th 05, 03:32 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By gay merrington
London Eye

Recently Mayor Ken Livingston wanted to settle the dispute over the London
Eye by saying he'll take care of things himself if given control ......Does
that mean he'll add a congestion charge to every...
Forum: London Transport May 20th 05, 10:03 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By gay merrington
Whay can't we do the same here?

I am a Canadian now living over here,and in Toronto (where I'm from) we have
our transit system (the busses and tube) running on a single fare system
where for about 80p gets you anywhere the transit...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump