Old June 5th 05, 03:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.humour

Default London Eye

Recently Mayor Ken Livingston wanted to settle the dispute over the London
Eye by saying he'll take care of things himself if given control ......Does
that mean he'll add a congestion charge to every pod that has more than one
person in it much as he's done with the congestion charge in London?
Glen

--
I was an only child.....eventually!

Old June 5th 05, 05:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.humour
JB JB is offline

"gay merrington" wrote in message
Recently Mayor Ken Livingston wanted to settle the dispute over the London
Eye by saying he'll take care of things himself if given control
......Does
that mean he'll add a congestion charge to every pod that has more than
one
person in it much as he's done with the congestion charge in London?
Glen

Hu? The London Congestion charge is based on vehicle occupancy? I've never
heard that before.

Old June 5th 05, 10:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.humour

"JB" wrote in message

"gay merrington" wrote in message
Recently Mayor Ken Livingston wanted to settle the dispute over the
London
Eye by saying he'll take care of things himself if given control
......Does
that mean he'll add a congestion charge to every pod that has more than
one
person in it much as he's done with the congestion charge in London?
Glen

Hu? The London Congestion charge is based on vehicle occupancy? I've
never heard that before.

Neither have I.
As far as I was aware, it was based on the vehicle.

Old June 5th 05, 10:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.humour

"Geordie the Forgery" wrote in message

"JB" wrote in message

"gay merrington" wrote in message
Recently Mayor Ken Livingston wanted to settle the dispute over the
London
Eye by saying he'll take care of things himself if given control
......Does
that mean he'll add a congestion charge to every pod that has more than
one
person in it much as he's done with the congestion charge in London?
Glen

Hu? The London Congestion charge is based on vehicle occupancy? I've
never heard that before.

Neither have I.
As far as I was aware, it was based on the vehicle.

PS
What is this doing on :-
uk.rec.humour?

(Apart from the fact that London Transport *IS* a joke!)

Old June 5th 05, 10:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.humour

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 22:41:05 +0000 (UTC), "Geordie the Forgery"
wrote:

PS
What is this doing on :-
uk.rec.humour?

I suspect the OP thought he was being funny.

[FU set, which should give a clue as to how funny I think the first
post was.]

Old June 5th 05, 10:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.humour

"JB" wrote in message

"gay merrington" wrote in message
Recently Mayor Ken Livingston wanted to settle the dispute over the

London
Eye by saying he'll take care of things himself if given control
......Does
that mean he'll add a congestion charge to every pod that has more than
one
person in it much as he's done with the congestion charge in London?
Glen

Hu? The London Congestion charge is based on vehicle occupancy? I've

never
heard that before.

No it isnt based on occupancy...it is based on screwing the car owner for as
much as possible.