Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: malc
Forum: London Transport November 15th 10, 11:24 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By malc
Underground Exits - Tourists v.v. Regulars

I suspect in many cases the longer routes are intended to ease
passenger flow and if everyone took the shortcuts used by "regulars"
it would simply result in a mass scrum with crowds travelling...
Forum: London Transport May 24th 05, 12:18 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By malc
Withdrawl of Bus Route 705 (Paddington - Liverpool Street via Waterloo)

I don't know... it seems to take ages to get from Reading to Waterloo
via SWT

Yes, Reading - Waterloo takes just over an hour, whereas Reading -
Paddington takes just under half an hour, but if...
Forum: London Transport May 23rd 05, 08:10 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By malc
Withdrawl of Bus Route 705 (Paddington - Liverpool Street via Waterloo)

I wonder really how useful the 705 was to anyone transferring between
stations. It is unlikely that a passenger would use a bus to transfer
between Waterloo, Victoria and London Bridge as in most...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump