Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Marratxi
Forum: London Transport October 10th 07, 10:00 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By Marratxi
Rumours of Eurostar never stopping at Stratford

On 10 Oct, 18:11, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, wrote:

Post...
Forum: London Transport September 13th 07, 01:33 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By Marratxi
Mysteries seen from the air

On 13 Sep, 11:51, "John Rowland"
wrote:

What surprises me is that there is a factory anywhere in London let
alone Croydon or the whole...
Forum: London Transport September 13th 07, 01:32 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By Marratxi
Mysteries seen from the air

Forum: London Transport September 8th 07, 08:52 AM
Replies: 39
Posted By Marratxi
Mysteries seen from the air

On 8 Sep, 06:40, Offramp wrote:

Now, somebody tell me why there's a factory in Croydon with a number
Forum: London Transport March 18th 07, 11:41 AM
Replies: 139
Posted By Marratxi
North London Line Revisited

On 18 Mar, 12:08, Paul Corfield wrote:
On 18 Mar 2007 04:08:56 -0700, "

On 17...
Forum: London Transport December 28th 06, 04:56 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Marratxi
Thameslink 2012?

Clive D. W. Feather wrote:

Where will the crossing movements be? The terminating trains at
Blackfriars are being diverted to new platforms on the west side,
Charing Cross trains get new...
Forum: London Transport November 2nd 06, 09:39 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Marratxi
TV alert

Robin Mayes wrote:
Just noticed this post by Paul Harley on uk.railway

Tuesday 31st October (Halloween!)
Five
23:00-00:00
Ghosts on the Underground
" Documentary about unexplained...
Forum: London Transport October 5th 06, 10:42 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Marratxi
The M40 terminus

Nigel Pendse wrote:
The junctions weren't always grade-separated, and now that they are,
that part of the A40 usually flows smoothly. There doesn't seem to be
any point spending many millions...
Forum: London Transport September 25th 06, 10:00 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Marratxi
South West Trains retain franchise

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,

Forum: London Transport September 24th 06, 09:24 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Marratxi
South West Trains retain franchise

ONscotland wrote:

On the whole I think this is good news, and they have made a
committment to Island Line too.

Perhaps the BBC didn't choose...
Forum: London Transport June 19th 05, 10:58 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By Marratxi
Improvements to the North London Line

I REALLY would like to know !!