Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bobby foster
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 10:15 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By bobby foster
Screw The Terrorists....

i agree with mick tully these people are vultures. if i had gone round to a
mosque it would have been with different motive. my kids are in london, i
would have been carrying a uzi. **** the press...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 08:52 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By bobby foster
they..

They buy a hundred dollars worth of Dynamite and we spend billions for a
Code Orange Alert.

That's called asymetric warfare.
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 07:29 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By bobby foster
London bombs - what to make of the 'power surge' claim?

the hypocritical murdering *******...
"nick" wrote in message
Just some LUT cock-up.

"Gerry Adams, leader of Sinn...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 01:04 PM
Replies: 85
Posted By bobby foster
LU chaos

justice is not the issue here there is a wider picture but i see what you
mean. "It is very much like criminology, in which we have majors and
degrees. ... Terrorism, like criminology, has to do...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 12:44 PM
Replies: 85
Posted By bobby foster
LU chaos

I dont know what the problem is anymore. It has to be our complacency and we
never ever learn. **** these terorrists and the scum they cohabit with.
Theres some very serious flaws in the mentality we...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump