Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: clockend
Forum: London Transport October 24th 07, 04:03 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By clockend
Waterloo - strange working

On 22 Oct, 17:53, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007, James Farrar wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 01:38:24 -0700, verbena

I...
Forum: London Transport December 19th 06, 12:57 PM
Replies: 66
Posted By clockend
More trains on old WAGN lines

Jonathan Morris wrote:
Drayton Park serves Arsenal FC fairly well.

Although it's being closed on match days isn't terribly helpful.

Ahh good old...
Forum: London Transport December 12th 06, 04:42 PM
Replies: 66
Posted By clockend
More trains on old WAGN lines

On Dec 11, 6:59 am, Tom Anderson wrote:
In article ,...
Forum: London Transport August 10th 06, 04:25 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By clockend
West London Line - new station operating!

wrote:
Some who will have read my previous posts on this subject will know
that I have expressed pessimism on a subject close to my heart - the
much-fabled proposed station at...
Forum: London Transport February 17th 06, 12:52 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By clockend
Southern keen to run pilot Oyster scheme

Colin wrote:
"We hope to be able to run a pilot and have been trying to do this for a
while, but it...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 02:58 AM
Replies: 59
Posted By clockend
timescale wrong

The seats do lift - the IRA planted at least one bomb under the seat of
a train. Subsequently the seats were "secured" closed with a tamper
evident security loop.

Dave Newt wrote:
Joel Rowbottom...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6