Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AndyColeman
Forum: London Transport August 29th 07, 12:34 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By AndyColeman
Ongoing work at Finchley Central

Hi,

I travel from Finchley Central to Moorgate each morning and I am
curious as to what they are doing along at the top of the bank near
the station entrance at Finchley Central. They seem to have...
Forum: London Transport January 18th 07, 02:39 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By AndyColeman
Dot matrix displays

peter wrote:

Not just at Plaistow. At my local station, Totteridge and Whetstone,
the indicators purport to show the time and route (ie Bank or Charing
Cross) of the next 3 trains. Trouble...
Forum: London Transport December 5th 06, 12:00 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By AndyColeman
Northern Line Disappointment, Sat 2 December

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

I returned from Chalk Farm to Burnt Oak last night, starting at about
22.30 but did not enjoy the experience.

The first indicated train was signed as 'Edgware 10...
Forum: London Transport November 24th 06, 02:22 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By AndyColeman
BBC News - "Mayor calls for music-free buses"

Mizter T wrote:

...but the T&G union isn't at all keen on their members having to
enforce such a rule, fearing they may be assaulted.

I...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 05, 11:50 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By AndyColeman
Taking a dog on the underground

Thanks both for the usefull info.

Andy
Forum: London Transport July 14th 05, 11:48 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By AndyColeman
Taking a dog on the underground

Thanks for the words of warning. Looks like I will be carrying her up.

Andy
Forum: London Transport July 13th 05, 06:31 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By AndyColeman
Taking a dog on the underground

Hi,

Next week we will need to take our dog (a Labrador) on a little journey
from Finchley Central to Waterloo. From there we will be going down to
Haslemere on the mainline. I am not too worried...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump