Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S.Phillips.
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 10:29 PM
Replies: 150
Posted By S.Phillips.
TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

Considering the title of this thread, might I just correct you...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 06:34 PM
Replies: 150
Posted By S.Phillips.
TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

Considering the title of this thread, might I just correct you on something
please?
Since the free-fall bombs went, the only "nukes" that the UK has at it's
disposal are the ones in the US-supplied...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 11:56 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By S.Phillips.
Countermeasures.

One countermeasure which would be effective both in the protection of the
travelling public and which would also help to reduce the stress levels
among travellers would be quite a simple one; for...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump