Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David from Oz
Forum: London Transport October 27th 06, 02:53 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By David from Oz
Lordship Lane N17 (and N22) - £3M in fines in one year!

Brimstone wrote:

wrote:
According to the free London papers, Haringey council picked up over
£3 million in fines from parking offences,...
Forum: London Transport October 21st 06, 06:06 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By David from Oz
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving Offence Cameras

nospam wrote:

Since my box junction offence fine (from the North Circular documented
on these groups) I have been extra vigilant to ensure...
Forum: London Transport October 21st 06, 12:22 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By David from Oz
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving Offence Cameras

There was an item on driving offence cameras (e.g. box junction
offences, red light offences, right turn offences, bus lane offences
etc), as following successful trials in London they are now...
Forum: London Transport July 24th 05, 06:50 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By David from Oz
Box Junction cameras to be rolled London wide following successful pilot

Coincidence - that is one junction in my area that I have nominated in
my letter to the council. On more than one occasion the North Circ has
been blocked here! I guess they will put up yellow...
Forum: London Transport July 24th 05, 02:52 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By David from Oz
Box Junction cameras to be rolled London wide following successful pilot

John Rowland wrote:

"professional drivers will find it very hard not to get a fine a week"

This statement assumes that box junction cameras will be used at such
junctions, something that is not...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump