Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nsj
Forum: London Transport August 15th 05, 10:41 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By nsj
Shepherds Bush

Dave Arquati wrote:
I don't know, but it conked out about the day after I started commuting
from there. All we can hope for is that the other one carries on working
in the meantime...

Or...
Forum: London Transport August 15th 05, 07:21 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By nsj
Shepherds Bush

I see a sign has appeared at the top of the 'down' escalator informing
customers it will be repaired by the end of December.

What a joke. That'll make it about six months.

Does anybody know what...
Forum: London Transport August 14th 05, 09:40 PM
Replies: 40
Posted By nsj
North Finchley Bus Station opens today

Neil Williams wrote:

A well-designed bus station is not something to be embarrassed about.

I quite like the one in Sunderland. Sunderland centre itself is looking
very nice these days.
Forum: London Transport July 27th 05, 08:03 AM
Replies: 40
Posted By nsj
Bob Crow

I hear, from the radio news, that Bob Crow doesn't think the police and
security services are doing enough to protect Tube drivers in wake of the
recent terrorist attacks.

The newsreader hinted...
Forum: London Transport July 24th 05, 10:50 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By nsj
"The Tube" TV Show

steve wrote:
No, used to be a non-pop music show focusing on bands that could play live
- basically the opposite of top of the pop, presented by mostly Jules
Holland and Muriel Gray and that...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump