Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport June 11th 07, 06:42 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Quick question re out-of-zone Travelcard on Oyster (ping Paul C?)

I think I need to go and ask the question as I'm not sure your quoted
answer from the Oyster site actually answers Mr Newt's...
Forum: London Transport April 26th 07, 04:07 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Season Tickets from Herts to London - price confusion

On 25 Apr, 23:49, asdf wrote:
On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:12:15 +0100,DaveNewtwrote:
A followup question to this if I may (and if you're still watching):

1) Presumably...
Forum: London Transport August 26th 05, 01:01 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster on NR

[replied via google so apologies if it looks weird]

A question - do *any* of the NR ticket windows at Walthamstow deal with
Oyster?

I was deliberately vague above - I know that the two...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump