Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: peter
Forum: London Transport August 25th 06, 04:13 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By peter
Tower Bridge

John Rowland wrote:
I noticed today that some of the lead lattice windows in Tower Bridge have
been replaced with plain glass, so that some sort of cameras can peer down
on the bridge. Does...
Forum: London Transport March 7th 06, 12:09 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By peter
What's this green thing at London City Airport?

John Rowland wrote:

http://maps.google.com/?ll=51.506086,0.040925&spn=0.001351,0.002494&t=k

Heathrow has one too:
http://maps.google.com/?t=k&ll=51.472061,-0.43389&spn=0.00419,0.009495&t=k
Forum: London Transport February 17th 06, 04:38 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By peter
How does new car on Jubilee trains affect performance?

Bob Adams wrote:

And, how much has travelling comfort in the peak hours been improved, if
any?

Quite a bit. When the trains are running at 2-3 min intervals there is
now a decent amount of...
Forum: London Transport September 13th 05, 02:12 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By peter
Google crap

Brian Watson wrote:

For no reason that I can discern, they block all my emails. No other ISP
does. Funny that.

Do you mean they block emails from you send to AOL recipients?
If so it's...
Forum: London Transport September 8th 05, 03:53 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By peter
Google crap

wrote:

You could try a proper newsreader, instead of using Google?

Not if your employer blocks port 119 at the firewall
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump