Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JNugent
Forum: London Transport March 16th 07, 04:32 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By JNugent
How's this for being hypocritical?

wrote:
On 16 Mar, 08:52, Mike Hughes wrote:

...I believe that there is currently too much emphasis on this and not enough on other aspects...
Forum: London Transport March 16th 07, 04:27 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By JNugent
How's this for being hypocritical?

Mike Hughes wrote:
Picked up a fare (in my London taxi) to Buckhurst Hill in Essex on
Thursday night. Lady about 30 years old.

On the way she goes on about how we are polluting the planet...
Forum: London Transport January 5th 07, 01:23 PM
Replies: 160
Posted By JNugent
Is Edinburgh on the Tube?

John Rowland wrote:
James Farrar wrote:

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 04:44:13 -0000, "John Rowland"

Which reminds me... everyone knows how many...
Forum: London Transport January 4th 07, 03:52 PM
Replies: 160
Posted By JNugent
Is Edinburgh on the Tube?

Charles Ellson wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 20:25:34 +0000, JNugent
wrote:

Forum: London Transport January 3rd 07, 07:25 PM
Replies: 160
Posted By JNugent
Is Edinburgh on the Tube?

John Rowland wrote:
Mark Goodge wrote:

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 17:22:16 -0000, Nick Pedley put finger to keyboard
and typed:

"I never knew Paris was so close to London that we could see...
Forum: London Transport January 2nd 07, 11:27 AM
Replies: 160
Posted By JNugent
Is Edinburgh on the Tube?

Mike Cawood, HND BIT wrote:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13559786,00.html
Some people should have been strangled at birth.
Mike.

Some of the "daft" questions are not so...
Forum: London Transport October 29th 06, 09:28 AM
Replies: 96
Posted By JNugent
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving OffenceCameras

David Hansen wrote:
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:55:27 +0100 someone who may be Alistair J

There is no connection between posted limits and...
Forum: London Transport October 29th 06, 09:22 AM
Replies: 96
Posted By JNugent
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving OffenceCameras

Knight Of The Road wrote:

"Silk" wrote

How am I able to opt of having to drive at 30mph past a speed camera on a
road good for 60mph?

I wouild dispute that 60mph is a...
Forum: London Transport October 1st 06, 09:03 AM
Replies: 52
Posted By JNugent
Kengestion Ken is at it again

Brimstone wrote:
Paul Terry wrote:

In message , John Rowland
writes

Leaving out SE28, which is a...
Forum: London Transport September 30th 06, 09:01 PM
Replies: 52

Brimstone wrote:
JNugent wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

Forum: London Transport September 30th 06, 09:00 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By JNugent
Kengestion Ken is at it again

Adrian wrote:
JNugent ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

(indeed, there is no "S" postal area, even though "E", "N" and "W"
exist)

Forum: London Transport September 30th 06, 05:14 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By JNugent
Kengestion Ken is at it again

Brimstone wrote:

Richard J. wrote:
Ian F. wrote:
"JNugent" wrote:

Brompton isn't in South London.

Yes it is. It's in south-west London.
Forum: London Transport September 29th 06, 02:52 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By JNugent
Kengestion Ken is at it again

Neil S wrote:

That's an interesting conundrum, given so many roads. If the lights
change too often, a high proportion of the green...
Forum: London Transport September 29th 06, 02:50 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By JNugent
Kengestion Ken is at it again

wrote:

There's an oratory, a cemetery and a road all called Brompton, but I've
never heard anyone refer to an area called Brompton, and I've lived...
Forum: London Transport September 29th 06, 02:48 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By JNugent
Kengestion Ken is at it again

wrote:

Yes, the Extension will start on 19 February 2007, but the claim was made
that someone was tampering with lights in order to create...
Forum: London Transport September 29th 06, 02:40 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By JNugent
Kengestion Ken is at it again

Ian F. wrote:

Brompton is an area in SW London fairly near to...
Forum: London Transport July 3rd 06, 06:06 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By JNugent
What is the jurisdiction of the BTP?

David Hansen wrote:

In this country when the English police were imported for the
gathering of criminals at Gleneagles this time last year ...

Geldof is a bit of an unattractive character...
Forum: London Transport December 1st 05, 07:51 AM
Replies: 57
Posted By JNugent
NIP: Tower Bridge question

"Brimstone" wrote in message

But I wasn't peeed off with the advice, which was sound, just...
Forum: London Transport October 31st 05, 07:08 AM
Replies: 71
Posted By JNugent
Red lights in Cricklewood, Harrow and elsewhere

"Ian" wrote...

"Richard J." wrote in message Nick Finnigan wrote:

[ ... ]

http://www.lesberries.co.uk/cycling/misc/misc.html
has an appropriate...
Forum: London Transport October 3rd 05, 06:02 PM
Replies: 47
Posted By JNugent
London Congestion charge spreads westward in 2007

"Brimstone" wrote...

"JNugent" wrote:
"Chris Tolley" wrote...

[ ... ]

You are starting with the unproven assumption that...
Forum: London Transport October 3rd 05, 05:44 PM
Replies: 47
Posted By JNugent
London Congestion charge spreads westward in 2007

"Chris Tolley" wrote...

Paul Weaver wrote:

forced to risk a dangerous night bus

That's nonsense, and you know it. Night buses may be less than ideal,
but they are not...
Forum: London Transport October 3rd 05, 12:25 AM
Replies: 47
Posted By JNugent
London Congestion charge spreads westward in 2007

"Richard J." wrote...

JNugent wrote:

The smart way to reduce congestion (not that this expansion has
it, 5%...
Forum: London Transport October 2nd 05, 10:43 PM
Replies: 47

"Colum Mylod" wrote in message

The smart way to reduce congestion (not that this expansion has it, 5%
of the area...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

Forum Jump