Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: N.I.B.
Forum: London Transport November 21st 05, 12:28 PM
Replies: 185
Posted By N.I.B.
Plan for dealing with obnoxious phone calls on trains?

d wrote:
It means any law that requires you to do something you don't want to do,
and also any law that requires you not to do something you want...
Forum: London Transport November 21st 05, 11:52 AM
Replies: 185
Posted By N.I.B.
Plan for dealing with obnoxious phone calls on trains?

Why on earth is this a "nanny" law? Do you even know what that means? :)

Forum: London Transport November 17th 05, 10:06 AM
Replies: 185
Posted By N.I.B.
Plan for dealing with obnoxious phone calls on trains?

James Farrar wrote:
I must say, I'm impressed by the way that three different people made
substantively the same comment so close together :)

It's not great minds thinking alike, I can assure...
Forum: London Transport November 16th 05, 11:25 AM
Replies: 185
Posted By N.I.B.
Plan for dealing with obnoxious phone calls on trains?

Andrew Yarnwood wrote:
I have a proposal for dealing with (punishing) people who make loud
business phone calls on trains (or any other public transport). ("I'm
on the train ... buy! ......
Forum: London Transport November 16th 05, 11:20 AM
Replies: 185
Posted By N.I.B.
Plan for dealing with obnoxious phone calls on trains?

wrote:
Evil, good but evil.

Now can you come up with a way to deal with screaming brats and larger
louts.

It's the smaller louts that I can't stand.
Forum: London Transport November 10th 05, 02:22 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By N.I.B.
New book: Underground Maps After Beck by Maxwell Roberts

Clark W. Griswold, Jr. wrote:
Ian Jelf wrote:

John's right, it is very good indeed. Anyone who enjoyed the wonderful
Mr. Beck's Underground Map" will enjoy...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump