Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard Fairhurst
Forum: London Transport August 3rd 07, 11:18 AM
Replies: 43
Posted By Richard Fairhurst
Crossrail franchise

To put it another way, if Ken or Boris should run those trains, why
shouldn't they run all the trains that serve London? I...
Forum: London Transport September 11th 06, 11:17 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Richard Fairhurst
ANNOUNCE: PlanAJourney - The BEST UK Journey Planner

Iain Wilkie Logan wrote:
1. The planner does not contain details of local buses in England and Wales
and can only be used in its full multi-modal capacity for journeys wholly
within or between...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 05, 11:39 AM
Replies: 185
Posted By Richard Fairhurst
Plan for dealing with obnoxious phone calls on trains?

Meeeee wrote:
I should really get together some MP3s of very loud classical music to
counteract it, either that or develop a portable antinoise generator

I have a CD of Olivier Messiaen organ...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump