Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RDJUK
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 06, 12:27 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By RDJUK
New Years Eve - Thank You!

Yes I agree, why has this thread that I started purely to say thanks to
the drivers turned into a thread about wages! Its no business of
anyone's what drivers get paid and/or what anyone gets...
Forum: London Transport January 1st 06, 12:06 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By RDJUK
New Years Eve - Thank You!

I just wanted to post a quick message here to say Thank You to all the
staff who turned up to work on the underground on New Years Eve and
into the early hours of New Years Day.

All the trains I...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump