Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D.S.B.
Forum: London Transport January 15th 06, 08:03 PM
Replies: 68
Posted By D.S.B.
Heathrow Express Scanners

Oh, and the makers as
far as I know do stand to make a lot of money as the system is likely
to sell well around the World, and there is very little public money
involved in this trial, and yes...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 06, 10:21 PM
Replies: 68
Posted By D.S.B.
Heathrow Express Scanners

The Paddington scanner is an example of Being Seen To Do Something
whilst not actually doing anything worth speaking of, and I want
nothing to do with that sort of official...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 06, 08:53 PM
Replies: 68
Posted By D.S.B.
Heathrow Express Scanners

Owing to the fact that Z1-6 travelcard holders will be able to use the
Heathrow Express tomorrow, at no extra cost, I have decided to take a trip
on this service.
I read in the media earlier...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump