Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport April 1st 06, 05:13 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
plz help with my homework! fill out my survey.

As I said somhere else I'll relay every info to author of
this survey. I am only intermediary, only the one who
send link here ;-)
What he will do I don't know, maybe he will change this...
Forum: London Transport March 31st 06, 10:29 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
live in London and have a car? please fill up my survey

I think you have problems with the design of the questionnaire.
[--cut--]
--
Walter Briscoe

Thank You Walter for all suggestions. I relay everything to author of
this survey because I am only...
Forum: London Transport March 27th 06, 10:35 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
plz help with my homework! fill out my survey.

Survey is vivible in IE at this moment. I fixed it ad hoc, I'll tune it
up later, probably today at night.

Thanks for help
Forum: London Transport March 22nd 06, 09:25 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
plz help with my homework! fill out my survey.

Hello,

I am a student of the International Baccalaureate Programme writing a
research paper on driving in London. I would be grateful if you could
answer the questions...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump