Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport June 18th 07, 08:00 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Does unused credit on PAYG Oyster expire?

On Jun 18, 1:27 am, "Tristán White"
Simple question. My mum's been over this week and I got her a PAYG. She
still has plenty of credit left, and is going...
Forum: London Transport June 9th 06, 08:41 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Is Ealing Broadway-Ealing Common running on 10 June?

Nigel Pendse wrote:

I need to get from Sudbury Hill to Ealing Broadway and back on Saturday,
10 June. Normally I'd change from the Picc to the District at Ealing
Common, but the Tfl Journey...
Forum: London Transport May 1st 06, 09:28 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
zone1-4 travel pass

Yes your right Tristian. Once apon a time they were not valid on the
night bus network. Only cash or period Travelcards/Bus Passes were
valid. Now they are valid until 04.30 in the morning.
Forum: London Transport April 30th 06, 06:34 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
SILVERLINK

Just to let you know.......

Finished work toay at 15.30. The 15.32 West Brompton to Clapham
Junction was another Class 150.
Forum: London Transport April 30th 06, 06:31 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
SILVERLINK

Just to let you know.......

Finished work toay at 15.30. The 25.32 West Brompton to Clapham
Junction was another Class 150. Very strange......
Forum: London Transport April 30th 06, 08:03 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
SILVERLINK

Can anyone help

While waiting for a District line yeasterday (Saturday) at about
15.30ish at West Brompton. What came along on the NR Silverlink
platform (in service) to Willesden Junction was a...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump